Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fresh Water and Feeding Time!

I would like to correct a previous comment I made about my little 'fresh water friends'. As correctly pointed out by , they are not in fact fresh water animals!

But, and to be honest, I don't know a lot about the little Artemia Salina bros, but how do the Aqua Dragons work in a container of bottled water - without any purifier?
TOTALLY confusing. Hahah.

When I hatched my two tanks, I obviously ended up with a packet of Sea Monkey Food and a packet of Dragon food. I was going to use one, and leave the other sealed until needed - BUT,
I've decided to use them with their respective tanks to see if the food seems to make any difference at all to how successfully they grow.


Side note: Those who are used to the overwhelmingly fishy smell of Sea Monkey's green food, might be surprised by the Aqua Dragons. It's kind of a mild toasted fish smell and a ... khaki? tan? pale something colour.

Let the feeding begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment